Agenda for Board Meeting to be held on 30th September, 2018
To be hosted by Rtn. Azhar Tambuwala at his residence
1. To confirm the minutes of the Board Meeting held on 31st August, 2018 and to consider the points, if any, arising out of the same.
2. To consider and approve the Accounts of the Club and Trust for the month August 2018.
3. To consider resignations if any and induction of new members, if any.
4. To discuss the programmes scheduled for the next quarter from October to December 2018.
5. To discuss the Sleeping Kits Project.
6. To discuss the proposed Rain Water Harvesting Project initiated by Rotary Club of Hillside.
7. To discuss the receipt of donation from Issac Chinikamwala for the purposes of education.
8. Any other points with the permission of the Chair.
30 September 2018
On The Leaf Pune Camp
Spending quality time with Rotarians, Anns & Annettes to strengthen the bond and discuss incoming projects along with looking for creative programs, while sharing a sumptuos breakfast.
We had a wonderful gathering On The Leaf with 42 of us in attendance. The Modaks with home made ghee were a hit with all and the sumptuous, though a bit delayed, breakfast was well taken.